Friday 12 February 2010

Friday in Largs











Today was yet another glorious sunny day. It was a bit warmer too, around 6C.
After mass this morning, we took my mother and one of my sisters down the coast to Largs for the afternoon.

Largs is a pretty sea-side town in Ayrshire. It is sometimes nickmamed "God's waiting Room", because it a very popular place with the older generations..............pas moi.....

We had a nice lunch and a wander through the streets. My wife and I got separated from mother and sisiter, and neither of us had the other's mobile number. So a call to another sister....400 miles away, and we were back in contact....lol.

Tomorrow wife and I are off to Edinburgh later to see an Arthur Millar play at the Royal Lyceum. "The Price" John has got us some cheap tickets, and we'll meet him there. I'm looking for a place to perhaps stay over for the night. Have you heard of "late rooms.com?"


photos from the sea side.

No comments:

Post a Comment